2011-12-05 Candid: Malo Restaurant and then Bar-L.A.

In a bar with Christina Aguilera AND Adam Lambert- they're both so pretty.

PICTURE COURTESY GreatWhiteB
Photobucket


SAME PICTURE LIGHTENED BY vegas1024
Photobucket


TWATS READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP

GreatWhiteB Great White Buffalo
They were there separately, they talked for a while, they laughed, they cried, the picture is not them together, just Adam

Maggie_Klaus Maggie Klaus
@wutismylf I'm no longer there. That's why I didn't take any photos. Total respect of privacy. I agree.

Maggie_Klaus Maggie Klaus
You all have excellent taste in singers! @adamLambert was very easy on the eyes in person and we both LOVE #Malo in Silverlake!

Maggie_Klaus Maggie Klaus
Deets: @AdamLambert had margaritas on the rocks, HIGH hair, black skinny jeans, gorgeous eye makeup, shoulder-padded blazer. Smiles a lot.

Maggie_Klaus Maggie Klaus
@StardustLambert Margaritas on the rocks,skinny black jeans, HIGH hair, sexy eye makeup. HOT!

Maggie_Klaus Maggie Klaus
Just had a delish dinner with friends at #Malo in Silverlake & sat next to @AdamLambert and his party. Squeal! He's way hotter in person!